Manual backups only happens if a user remembers to backup his/her work. This is often neglected when under work pressure in which case non backed up data loss could be detrimental. Another pitfall...
Titanium Onsite Backup Appliances
You are here
Hybrid Cloud Backup Appliance
The Titanium Appliance is a complete onsite backup and recovery solution. It is a once-off purchase, all inclusive, cost effective solution to back up all your organisation's data on-site via the LAN with the option to an offsite location or private cloud.
A hardware solution which comes preinstalled with Attix5 backup software, including unlimited client and server licenses. This enables your organisation to back up all desktops, laptops and servers on a single on-site device which is optimised for fast, secure backups using Attix5 software.
The Titanium Appliance uses Attix5’s integrated de-duplication to reduce the space required for backups. This effectively reduces storage cost as data volumes increase.
Whether that data resides on a Windows® file server, VMware® or Hyper-V® virtual server or on a critical application server like Exchange and SQL, the appliance provides full protection and recovery for both physical and virtual environments.
The Titanium Appliance gives you the best of both worlds - LAN for fast restore and offsite in the case of disaster recovery (DR). The Hybrid Cloud model offers two options: Self-service or Backup as a Service (BaaS). This means that everything could be taken care of (from account management to making sure backups went through successfully) minimizing human resources required to run backup environments.
- Back up data from multiple branches to a single, secure, onsite backup location
- Pay once and get unlimited licenses and software updates for free
- Free account management and managed services saves admin costs
- Scalability – add more storage as needed or link multiple appliances
- Onsite Hybrid or Private cloud offering
- No license fee for desktops, laptops, servers or plug-ins
- Physical (traditional) and Virtual (VMware) backup on a single device
- Attix5 approved, optimized hardware
- Protect applications on physical and virtual servers
- Support for Microsoft® Exchange, SQL® Server as well as virtual instances on VMware, Hyper-V and more
- Various Mirroring options – offsite replication to other Titanium Appliances or cloud replication providers